Here are some resources for you and your family while you are staying safe and healthy at home!
- Learn more about the COVID-19 Virus, how to protest yourself, your family and your home, and how to manage stress and anxiety by checking out the CDC “How To Prepare” webpage.
- For current information about COVID-19 world-wide, check out the “Events As They Happen” webpage from the WHO.
- For Michigan Specific information check out the Michigan COVID-19 website
Here are some free at-home activities for you and your family while you are staying healthy at home!
- Educational Resources/Activities
- Social Studies
- TED Talks: https://www.ted.com/talks
- Code Academy: https://www.codecademy.com/
- Brain Pop: https://www.brainpop.com/
- PBS Kids: https://pbskids.org/
- Duolingo: https://www.duolingo.com/
- Hellokids: http://www.hellokids.com/
- Go Noodle: https://www.gonoodle.com/
- Michigan Kids: https://www.michigan.gov/kids/0,4600,7-247-46693-290400–,00.html
- Other Fun Activities
- Museum, Zoo, & Theme Park Virtual Tours: https://www.goodhousekeeping.com/life/travel/a31784720/best-virtual-tours/
- Self-Care Activities on SRSLY Dexter Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/srslydexter/
- Family Activities: https://familyeguide.com/boredom-busters-110-fun-at-home-activities-for-families-kids-2/
Check back for other actives and updates!