The 5th Annual Dodgeball Tournament has been postponed.
We will advertise the new date once it has been determined.
Dodgeball Tournament Rules:
1. The tournament is open to youth in grades 5-12. There will be 3 age groups for players: 5-6 grade, 7-8 grade, 9-12 grade. Players will need to sign up below by Monday, February 19 at 5pm to be included in the bracket. The bracket will be placed on our website after the form is closed.
2.Teams will be made up of 6-8 players. Six (6) players will compete and others will be available as substitutes. Substitutes may enter the game when a teammate catches the ball, during timeouts or in case of injury.
*Boys and girls can play on the same team. **If you do not have a team you can show up on the day of the tournament and we will help you find a team to join!
3. Teams of 6 will play best two out of three games for each match. Games will have a time limit of 3 minutes.
4. A player is considered out if he/she gets hit with the dodgeball anywhere on the body- except your head.
5. If a player is hit in the head, the person who threw the ball is automatically out.
6. If you catch a ball, the person who threw it is out, and you can bring the person who has been out the longest back into the game.
7. When all players from a team are "out", the game is over. If the time expires before all players from a team are out, the team with the most players left will win that game.
8. Every team member MUST sign a waiver in order to play.
9. You must wear gym shoes to play on the gym floor